Friday 18 September 2009

Doom Of Vetru Nui, MOC Character Contest

I will be holding a MOC Contest, to find the new Toa for Doom Of Vetru Nui, which will be a video serial on Youtube. The rules are:

*Bionicle Must use the Toa Mata, Toa Metru, Toa Hordika, Piraka or Toa Inika body types.
*Entry must have a picture and name.
*Entry can use any weapon, launcher or mask (including Glatorian)

To enter, place a link to a picture of your entry, email and creation name in a comment on this post. Deadline is September 30th.

Prize:
Your Creation will be featured in my upcoming serial
You can become a mod on my BZMoc blog

-BioManiac

9 comments:

0M3G4 said...

Entry should look like this:

BioManiac
Toa Kopaka
wingpad@gmail.com (I have Shadows and Xian_Toa's so I don't need yours)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tBvfuKfI4lU/SrI8PnlFStI/AAAAAAAAAHU/2ouzHxKlALA/s1600-h/Kopaka-2.png

0M3G4 said...

And yes, I was the one who fixed the header.

Fallen Soldier said...

thax. And I will enter

0M3G4 said...

your welcome, looking forward to your entry

XianToa said...

I see you stretched out the pic of the Hagah, I just did the basic making the header text red instead of white, but it looks great now that you changed it. I noticed it was orange instead of red now.

What mask should I use for my MoC? I'm thinking the hordika nuju mask with a sweet body.

Fallen Soldier said...

Yeah. Nuju is awesome, But I prefer His Toa Metru Mask.

0M3G4 said...

Nuju is my favorite character of all time

XianToa said...

I ended up using his Metru mask on the MoC for the contest (I made it last night and you'll get it soon BioManiac).

I just was hesitant to use it because I have already used it on my favorite MoC ever, Kovorix, but he is still in prototype and I am working on his story before I post him.

But, I ended up using the mask on both this new MoC and Kovorix because I had two masks of Telekenisis (Nuju's and Kazi's)

so yeah that can count as leaked information :] because now you know Kovorix's name and his mask

XianToa said...

Nuju is cool. I like him alot, just he had a crappy body that was small. It looked ok, but I like the newest bodies the best